Code Of Conduct
What qualities should a Parish Councillor have?
- Commitment and enthusiasm to devote time to prepare and to take part in the council’s work
- Common sense to be able to contribute to the discussion, to influence decisions, and to assess the impact of decisions on all sections of the local community
- confidence to speak up and express your point of view
- courage to ask questions that no one else has asked as to why things are done in a certain way
- Willingness to work in the spirit of the seven principles of public life: